Best sellers are available for Next Day delivery. Other items are being handcrafted in our overseas centre and can take 14 working days for delivery.
Please check the "Shipping & personalisation' section of each specific product on the website.
Delivery can take anywhere from 5 - 30 working days, depending on your location.
Please note: You may be charged customs duty, depending on your local governments rules. We are not responsible for this payment.
All payments on mm-london.com are 100% secure. We accept all major credit cards, Paypal payments and Google Pay. All transactions are taken in Great British Pounds. However, for your convenience, you can view the prices in USD, CAD and EUR.
- Personalised products cannot be Returned or Exchanged.
- Products which are not personalised can be returned/exchanged within 14 days of Delivery.
- These items must be in perfect condition, unused and with the original packaging.
- Email our client support team for confirmation of a return and details regarding the postage address at email@example.com
If anything is unclear or you would like any assistance in general, please don't hesitate to contact our exceptional client support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
All MM LONDON pieces come with a 6 months warranty including personalisation.
Every item is eligible for a replacement or repair up to one time within this period.
All our personalised items are hand stamped using brass-cut die and hot stamping foil. There will be a slight difference between every product due to the natural variations in process.
Naturally, there may be slight imperfections in the stamping as we're stamping on naturally textured skin. However this is almost unnoticeable.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges for personalised items as it's been specifically personalised for you.
The personalised letters currently available are A-Z and numbers 0-9, you can personalise up to 3 characters, however we can make it longer if you prefer (not recommended) just contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF THE LEATHER
MM LONDON pieces are handcrafted from fine materials. For longer product life, please handle with care:
- Do not expose to chemicals such as disinfectants, alcohols and acetone.
- Avoid exposure to extreme temperatures, abrasive surfaces, moisture, and oil based conditions.
- Clean by wiping down your item with a slightly damp cloth.
For any further questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: MM LDN LTD. 149a Praed Street, Paddington, London, W2 1RL